INTELI EXPRESS is a worldwide money transfer system and its core business is Cash to Cash money transfers between individuals.
INTELI EXPRESS was founded in Tbilisi, Georgia in 2006. In 2007 the system expended its network in CIS countries including Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc. and from 2011 INTELI EXPRESS is licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine as international money transfer system in the Ukraine. The system has a business relationship with Oschadbank, Accordbank, MIB, UKRGASBANK, Ibox Bank, ComInBank, Pravex-Bank, Cominvestbank, Credit Optima, Motor Bank, Zemelny Capital and Express-Bank.
Nowadays INTELI EXPRESS operates in more than 90 countries worldwide with 57 000 locations. It has own service network in Greece, Georgia, UK and Italy. Based on both own service points and partner’s ones our clients can transfer money all over the world.
INTELI EXPRESS services have already been used by millions of customers. We appreciate their trust and strive to maintain a high level and quality of service.
- Inteli Express Greece launches a new service - Utility, Bill and Insurance payments in Greece.
- Inteli Express expands it's network in Italy by opening first own branch in Bari
- Inteli Express Georgia launches new product - Send money NOW and Pay after
- Inteli Express expands it's network in Turkey
- Inteli Express UK start to act as an agent of Authorized payment institution
- Inteli Express opened a new office at 158 The Grove, Stratford, E15 1NS, London
- Inteli Express UK became an agent of authorized payment institution
- Inteli Express opened new office at 3 Station Place, Finsbury Park, N4 2DH, London
- Apart from Money transmitter Inteli Express UK was registered as a Bureau de change
- Inteli Express system became a member of SWIFT.
- As a Supervised Financial Institution Inteli Express Receives “Payment Institution Status” for payment services provided within the European Community, Directive 2007-64-EC
- Inteli Express is licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine as international money transfer system in the Ukraine
- Inteli Express acquired “Tabori Transfer Ltd” in the UK
- Inteli Express expanded in South Africa and Far East - Philippines, China, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Singapore, etc.
- Inteli Express expanded its payment network in Middle East - Israel, Bahrain, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc
- Inteli Express joined the network of the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") the US Department of the Treasury
- Inteli Express joined the Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Feed service
- Inteli Express started to offer new services - Utility and bill Payments
- Inteli Express expanded its payment network in Europe - Italy, Spain, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, etc.
- Inteli Express Greece founded in Athens; Being licensed by Central Bank of Greece
- Inteli Express expanded its network in CIS countries - Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and etc.
- Inteli Express founded in Tbilisi, Georgia; Being Registered and Licensed by the National Bank of Georgia.