INTELI EXPRESS is a worldwide money transfer system and its core business is Cash to Cash money transfers between individuals.
INTELI EXPRESS was founded in Tbilisi, Georgia, in 2006. In 2007 the system expended its network in CIS countries including Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, Moldova, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, etc. and from 2011 INTELI EXPRESS is licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine as international money transfer system in the Ukraine. The system has a business relationship with Oschadbank, Privatbank, Accordbank, International Invest Bank, Ukrgasbank, Ibox Bank, ComInBank, Pravex-Bank, Cominvestbank, Credit Optima, Motor Bank, Zemelny Capital, Industrialbank and UNEX BANK.
Nowadays INTELI EXPRESS operates in more than 90 countries worldwide with 57 000 locations. It has own service network in Greece, Georgia, UK and Italy. Through both own service points and partner’s ones our clients can transfer money all over the world.
INTELI EXPRESS services have already been used by millions of customers. We appreciate your trust and strive to maintain a high level and quality of service.
IN 2018 INTELI EXPRESS WAS GRANTED WITH THE STATUS OF "IMPORTANT PAYMENT SYSTEM" IN UKRAINE BY NATIONAL BANK OF UKRAINE.
- Inteli Express opened new office in UK, London, at 64 Uxbridge road, Shepherd's bush, W12 8LP.
- Inteli Express was granted with the status of "Important payment system" in Ukraine by National Bank of Ukraine.
- Inteli Express was licensed by the National Bank of Kazakhstan as an international money transfer system in Kazakhstan.
- Inteli Express exprended its network in Asian countries - Thailand, Sri-Lanka, India, Pakistan, China.
- Inteli Express expanded its network in the South American countries - Columbia, Chile, Cuba, Paraguay, Uruguay and etc.
- Inteli Express Greece launched a new service - Utility, Bill and Insurance payments in Greece.
- Inteli Express expanded it's network in Italy by opening first own branch in Bari at Piazza Aldo Moro 6/7, Bari, Italy
- Inteli Express Georgia launched a new product - Send money NOW and Pay later.
- Inteli Express expanded it's network in Turkey
- Inteli Express opened a new office in Greece at 4 Vaso Katraki SQ, Glifada, Athens
- Inteli Express UK started to act as an agent of Authorized payment institution
- Inteli Express opened a new office in Greece, Athens at 89 Alkiviadou str.
- Inteli Express opened a new office in UK, London at 158 The Grove, Stratford, E15 1NS.
- Inteli Express UK became an agent of authorized payment institution.
- Inteli Express opened new office in UK, London, at 3 Station Place, Finsbury Park, N4 2DH
- Apart from Money transmitter, Intel Express UK was registered as a Bureau de change
- Inteli Express system became a member of SWIFT
- As a Supervised Financial Institution, inteli Express Greece Receives “Payment Institution Status” for payment services provided within the European Community, Directive 2007-64-EC
- Inteli Express was licensed by the National Bank of Ukraine as an international money transfer system in the Ukraine.
- Inteli Express opened a new office in Greece at 230 Kifisia ave. Kifisia, Athens
- Inteli Express acquired “Tabori Transfer Ltd” in the UK.
- Inteli Express opened a new office in Greece at 42 Sevastoupoleos Str., Ampelokipi, Athens.
- Inteli Express opened new office in UK, London, at 107 Burdett Road, Mile End.
- Inteli Express expanded in the South Africa and Far East - Mongolia, Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Mali, Madagascar and etc.
- Inteli Express expanded its payment network in Asia - Philippines, Israel, Indonesia, etc.
- Inteli Express opened a new office in Greece at 146 Eleftheriou Venizelou str, Davaki Sq, Kallithea, Athens
- Inteli Express joined the network of the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") the US Department of the Treasury.
- Inteli Express joined the Dow Jones Risk and Compliance Feed service.
- Inteli Express started offering new services - Utility and Bill Payments.
- Inteli Express expanded its payment network in Europe - Italy, Spain, Romania, Netherlands, Belgium, etc.
- Inteli Express Greece founded in Athens; Being licensed by Central Bank of Greece.
- Inteli Express opened first branch in Greece at 57 Menandrou Str., Omonia Sq. Athens.
- Inteli Express opened another branch in Greece at 29 Chalkeon st. Aristotelous Sq. Thessaloniki.
- Inteli Express expanded its network in the CIS countries - Moldova, Ukraine, Armenia, Russia, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan and etc.
- Inteli Express was founded in Tbilisi, Georgia; Being Registered and Licensed by the National Bank of Georgia.